Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday = Mourning & Moody*

The other laptop has officially died.  No more pulse.  Therefore, no more selling duo Circus starters and no more Secret Guarding Kuro-chan.  :x  (This is going to be a B.I.G. issue.  How to resolve this?  Orz)

Also, tonight's pingtest was 1.16 which is horrible because I've never had it more than .25  >_>;  Etienne (M-Musk) and Flavia (F-Fig) were dying in CAA Zone 4, even though under normal circumstances, they would have survived.  The mobs had upper hand due to my lag.

Went to Circus with LaRo-kun and his friend Areko-san, because we all wanted to watch LaRoLorchie do his Shimmy-Shimmy.  It was probably a good idea to go with a trio today since I was lagging so much.  :\  It also gave me an excuse to take Simon (Raven) because I simply wanted to shot things tonight instead of zap with Benecio** (M-Ele).  Simon is my anger management toon... for when I'm upset (about various things, game and/or personal life).  Simon miraculously tagged Arsene's loot.  How???

Erisia-san and Reiyoku-san both invited me to Prison today.  T^T  So nice!  I wanted to go, but I didn't want to cause issues for the squad because of my lag.  Next time, quizás, quizás, quizás...

Maybe I need to go on hiatus.  ._.

(Should I try out sGE?)

*Mourning death of laptop and Moody server
**Circus Honor stabbings aside, using Ben in Circus has started to somewhat become a walk in the park.  I guess it means I've graduated a little.  ^.^v

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the laptop. :( I hope you feel better too!

    Simon is just awesome that way. And yeah, feel free to take a break. I haven't been on for a few days ahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I got some personal things mixing me up... Might tell you on MSN sometime...

      I guess maybe it was because Simon was wearing the Rose Wings and I used a Big Watermelon buff. ^^;

      Delete