Monday, April 2, 2012

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

We went to Red Sunset Clan Raid (though I thought they went earlier at 15:00SST) and I got a bunch of Level 100 items to break for chips, but no vis to break them.  ^^;  And I got a bunch of Books of [whatever] which I'm still clueless as to what they are used for now, since we no longer need them for Veteran Stances.  For that matter, I'd like to know what those High Quality Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire are used for as well.

Decided when I get the opportunity, to craft these: Elite Silver Crossbow, Elite Teorbe, War Crescent, War Prominence.  Materials still needed: 200 High Quality Wood, 200 Composite Steel, and 2 Magic Weapon Lv32 Crystal.

I'm always on a shortage of Magic Crystals, means I must have made a lot of magic weapons?  :o  I think my forte is magic users.  I totally suck at melee... too suicidal for me.  Except Asoka.  I used her on a lot of character quests.  ^^;

The CAA team migrated to Area 2 today.  Portia (Adelina) was traded out for Sonia (Ania).  Etienne (M-Musk) is almost done too... who to swap in?  Hmm...  There's still Frederic (Rio) and Rosaria (Grace) to work on.  But maybe Geia (Asoka), Silvia (Selva), and Philip (Eduardo) for the higher Areas in CAA.

No pictures today!  The only screencap I took was a field of shinigami from Red Sunset.  ^^;

Oh, P.S., Ali-chan, your inquiry - Reckless was holding the Dragon's Lumiere Rod in the previous post.

1 comment:

  1. Ferra! Poke me sometime~ I have a ton of Composite Steel camping out in my Leo like no tomorrow. @_@ I started collecting it from my CM runs a while back for some unknown reason.. so.. not sure how much I have there offhand atm, but whatever amount I do have, you're more than welcome to it. xD <3

    ReplyDelete