Friday, April 27, 2012

Semi-Back

It's difficult to hide from a certain tuna pizza person...  Returned temporarily.

Circus ~ Took my time today because there was no rush to attend any clan raids, so I don't actually know how long it took me to finish.  I had a Chest key from one of my ASV runs with senpai, so I used it in Emily's room (my room?!), not sure if there was a chest in Frost's room.  I got three 100 Chips from it.  Mario didn't poop his bomb today, so I guess I killed him fast enough.  I still can't get Abyss to set off on him, so I'm stuck using Ele Bluster.

Castilla Mines ~ First three bosses, something I wouldn't have bothered to venture to, but when senpai says, "Jump", I jump.  Like a little lemming.  ^.^;;  Was so close to finishing off Basilisk.  I kited him out of his cave before attacking.  Next time I'll bring an anchor.  LOL

Mufasar ~ I really don't like that Dominator!  >O  Ferret Enemy #1!

Cortez ~ Was ordered to be on cannon.  -.-  When the taichou gives instructions, you follow it, even if you dislike and are a failure at the task.  We finished Cortez, but I didn't enjoy the raid because I spent nearly the whole time at the Gate and didn't get to watch any of the action until the last two minutes when Cortez was killed.  Now I feel rather disillusioned by this raid that I've only been to for the third time ever.

Vesping ~ Why does it take so long to vesp a pre-vet to vet?  I got so tired trying to get Lorch from 60 to Vet that I gave up at 90 and spammed him.  Now he's working on Dual Blaster.

2 comments:

  1. its always harder to vesp characters in your main account.
    And welcome back even if its temporary
    - Snow

    ReplyDelete