Wednesday, July 4, 2012

螢火一對對

I happened to be looking at the screen when there was a Viron Crow (caw~caw~caw) [lol] squad assembling.  Ginger called me a lurker, but I was being a good study ferret the whole day!  >O

Also made it to a Prison session.  I can't remember if I died or not.  I don't think I did, because I don't remember having to SC or res myself.  There was lag though, so I couldn't tell what my team did at the Elite Veilant.

Having made good progress on the test drill sessions, I took a break from studying.  I went and did the Holy Water Chamber quest (not the instance) on the other account.  Borrowed some weapons and used a pink loli.  Took a Master Caly, Expert M-Musk, and Expert M-Sco.  Massacred Ortega and Jurgen in eight minutes.  Which was like holy sh1t!  I remembered when I only had ten minutes left on the clock for my own account and that was using Masters F-Fig, F-Musk, and F-Sco!  But back then I didn't use pink loli and I was using 92e armor and Trump weapons...  I did Torsche quest the same way.  O.o;  It took me another twenty-five minutes just to get the music notes for Rio's Prelude stance book quest.  D:  Stupid Kobolds!

Rio's a flirt!

一對對 song on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. It's ok I've been a lurker today too for the most part.

    ReplyDelete