Wednesday, August 22, 2012

[ PRESS FOR COOKIES ]

The first thing I did was work on upgrading and the two items made it!  Now I have one last item I want to work on.  I hope I don't run out of resources before this one makes it.  Then I will not upgrade anything for the rest of the year.  Not that I have anything I want to upgrade anymore.  ^.^;

Eollica-sama hopped on Orpesia and I suddenly remembered I should check my Illier account to see if there were boxes to spam.  XD  I got there and nudged Eo-sama.  We hung out in Ch1 Auch Leo while I spammed Raiden boxes, nothing exciting, just a bunch of Elite Treasure boxes and I gave Eo-sama two Raiden boxes and she got the same Treasure boxes so I gifted them to her.  (Such a small gift, compared to the work she put in to SG'ing my account there.  D:)  I had fun even though my time on Illier was brief.  (Who doesn't have fun spamming boxes?  XD)  When I get around to farming the last of my next patch materials (mainly the Dragonfly Silk and Black Magic Stone) I'll try to spend some time on Illier again.  It won't be awhile though, I have a hard time being active on Orpesia as it is.  :x

I was gifted Taurus and so Pierre was able to start on Crusader.  ^.^  Thank you very much!  <3  moo-moo~

Had six Angler Spinelles and with Blue Crane buff, three of them turned out to be Anglers!  Talk about good luck!  Best spawnage I ever had!

Had to submit a ticket to G1 for a mission crash.  I hope they respond soon.  >[

Attended Medusa.  It was so laggy that it took 30 seconds before the buff I did would actually occur and I had a hard time switching Ana's Rosario to Rod.  I don't even know if I was able to WC, only saw that Simon passed out on the floor.  >.<  Then it was Ferret's turn to pass out.  zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment