Friday, September 14, 2012

Rarity Metallic Shimmer

o.o

Ferret was going to early sleep after Mufasar* to early get up to study all day Saturday.  *Domi smashed too much.

But Taichou, Vanty, and a clannie all PM'd Ferret three times each over the course of half an hour.  It felt pretty urgent...

So Ferret got team dressed up quick as she could and scampered to ToC.

o.o

Nothing special in roulette.  Gold Earring and Elite Trump Rapier, which Ferret threw 30 Lv96 chips on but got nothing and now have to somehow farm for Lv96 chips again.  -.-;

Ferret got a good laugh out of this dialogue.  The squad was at Queen.



2 comments:

  1. Haha Ferr :D!

    I am really glad you were able to come =).

    We have not been able to do a ToC squad in ages, it must happen more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty hilarious outing!

      I hadn't gone to ToC in awhile. I think the last time I went I was WC and when I WC, I don't talk. For the safety of my team and others.

      I think it was my first time at ToC with you in squad! The last time I raided with you was Castilla Ruins back when I was still getting my quest drops! :O

      Delete