Sunday, November 11, 2012

Diamond Dust

Today's Bounty Hunter was like a "Le Blanc Fest"; rolled a couple of those.  Better than Tokens I suppose!  ^.^;

Clan Raids gave me DHrs.  I have far too many of those.  D:  Why can't I get symbols or Le Scarce instead?  Not that I have any ELNrs or GCrs or Upgrade Accelerators to upgrade with...

I've been keeping an eye on the Serpent Plate for Female Fighter costume, it's dropped by 100m since it first came out, but 80m is still kinda high.  D:

Ferret has a sore throat.  Worried that I'm getting sick.  Sigh.  I need more sleep.  Maybe I won't get sickly so often.  There's just not enough hours in the day for my work day and playing the game and sleeping.  Something's going to be put on the wayside.

4 comments:

  1. The serp plate is down to 50m now o:

    Hope you feel better soon and figure out your schedule so you aren't overworked. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: Wish I was there to snatch one up!

      Year end is always crazy at work. T.T

      Delete
    2. Awww, I could get one for you if you want. Good luck with work!

      Delete
    3. As it turns out, someone snatched one up for me!
      Thanks though! :D

      Delete