Friday, November 9, 2012

Indigo Cloud

It's funny when you need something at a certain time, you never seem to get it, and then when you no longer need, it shows up!

Senpai gifted me an instance with Mr. Griffon and I only got one Constellation Box.  Mr. Griffon is cheap, he has given only one or two boxes.  >O  From my tracker I only do Griffon once a month, so why so skimpy Mr. Griffon?  >O  It was a Gemini, but I needed a Taurus.

There were two Constellation Boxes from Jeepers Creepers which yielded Capricorn and Pisces.  Pisces never showed up for the longest time!

I still have yet to decide what to craft with my second set of symbols.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I enjoy leveling stances more than trying to craft Constellation Weapons.  :\

2 comments:

  1. Nahh, you aren't crazy. Leveling is easier than crafting most of the time. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... because of the other materials involved. Farming for runes. D:

      I got all the symbols I need now to level all of my characters' Expert Stances. :x

      Delete