Monday, December 3, 2012

Stock Character Stories

The UPCs have their own background stories.  I admit I don't know them all and didn't pay good attention during their quests...  >_>;

When I first started playing with my initial Stock trio, I made up stories for them.  Now that I have the other five Stocks, I thought I would refresh my stories of the original five and create stories for the new members!  Some of the new members have stories intertwined with the original ones.


Original: Flavia (Female Fig), Benecio (Male Ele), Nadia (Female Sco), Mercurcio (Male Wiz), Katia (Female Musk)

New: Alberto (Male Sco), Freesia (Female Ele), Etienne (Male Musk), Casandria (Female Wiz), Pierre (Male Fig)

Flavia came from a family of noble guards.  She has a courageous and righteous heart.  She started her training at an early age and is versatile in many forms of swordsmanship.

Ben really liked Flavia, but she ignored him a lot at first because she was scared.  By the time she finally trusted him and her heart, he was already turning into a big flirt.  He still really cared for her and felt that he wasn't good enough for her and she deserved better and parted ways.

Nadia is kind and free spirited and is able to communicate with animals.  In her spare time, she designs clothing (nothing compared to Mia and Andre, but still good designs).

Merc is very stoic and intelligent.  He has a very calm demeanor and a comforting smile.  His mother really wanted a daughter and would dress him up a lot growing up.  He was secretly glad to leave home when he came of age.  He witnessed Ben's break up with Flavia and was there to console her.

Katia graduated top of class from a prestigious Musketeer Academy and is junior to Brunie, whom she dislikes.  Katia had a crush on Ben, but Ben was chasing after Brunie.  Now she focuses on becoming an officer under Admiral Adriana.
  (Ben caught Brunie kissing Soho and was broken hearted.  Soho, by the way, does not like Brunie, but prefers Emilia.)  

 
Alberto is a distant cousin of Nadia's and models the designs she creates (everything she designs looks good on him!).  He is a quiet fellow like his cousin.  Not much is known about either of them, though many have speculated that they are of elven blood because of their Powers of Healing.

Freesia is the youngest of the members.  She is from a noble family and was very overprotected.  One evening, she ventured out on her own and was ambushed and kidnapped.  A red haired stranger heard her cry for help.  He brought her home safely.  She wanted to thank him with a kiss on his cheek, but she trembled.  The stranger understood her intentions and patted on her head, "You're welcome."  "I --"  "You'll grow up to be a fine lady, Free'cha*, and there'll be a lot of nice gentlemen to rescue you, you'll forget all about me."  He grinned at her and disappeared out of sight.  "No, I won't...  Mister Gracielo..."  *He called her Free'cha instead of Freesia.

Etienne and Katia are childhood friends, both orphans from the street.  When Katia got into mischief, he would take the blame and punishment in her place.  He protected her like a big brother, though he is the younger of the two.  In actuality, Etienne is the better marksman and should have been the top graduate, but he purposely pretended during the final examination that the wind caused his mark to be off so that Katia would receive the high score.  Both of them idolize Lionel.  Etienne thinks Ben is a jerk.

Casie is Merc's younger sister.  She was doted on by their mother, whom dressed her up very elegantly.  She is a big sweetheart (has many admirers) and is not afraid to talk to people, even as far as speaking to Baron Kurt like he was a commoner!  Merc and Casie are currently under the tutelage of Emilia to improve their Whole Cancellation skills.

Pierre is the last member to join.  He comes from the West (cowboy) and has worked a lot of odd jobs (excellent bull wrangler) to make ends meet.  Though he has gone through a lot of hardships, he is very cheerful.  Underneath his positive outlook is a mysterious past (something to do with a family ranch and an ailing twin brother).

6 comments:

  1. Hiya ferra, my female ele, Vynchessah, is also suppose to have interests with gracielo! what a coincedink ^^
    I should really get my stories done too, I even want to learn chibi manga drawing for them but sooooo lazy XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! In my mind, Gracielo is cocky, brash, and angsty, but deep down he's got a soft heart.

      Would love to read your stories. I haven't much creativity these days, sadly to say.

      I can't draw worth anything (except doodling), otherwise, it would be neat to see characters in drawing too. :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog posts are always fun to read! I made up stories for my stocks too, but they're not the least bit interesting compared to yours haha. Probably because I'm a sucker for simple romances, and on top of that, I ship the sexes of the same classes together /totallyoriginal I coupled my wizards with my eles, though.. not that it makes much of a difference. OTL``

    I love Gracielo. How you imagined/described him is pretty much spot-on. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^; Err... my posts aren't always interesting. I have days where I just write a one liner cause I haven't done any activities or I had no energy to write. D: But I'm glad you think so. ^^

      Someone asked me about what I meant by Pierre's "mysterious past" so... now I've kind of been tasked to write it. ^^; I still haven't gotten around to writing Second Year in Sword2 either. D:

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! HOW DID I MISS THIS IM SO BEHIND.

    Ferra this has me grinning from ear to ear! Metaphorically of course. These are some really cute stories, and it almost makes me want to type up stuff about my own family, haha. uwu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^; I'm sure you've got better things to do in your life than to watch for my blog posts.

      The five newer stocks' stories kind of just came out as I sat down to write them!

      Delete