Monday, February 11, 2013

I won't let you down

A project.  Again.  ._.  Picked this one because it already had Ania card and five quarter slots, all I have to do is use one Quarter Slot Permit.  So I went and quested and kidnapped a Cathy card (INT build) from another.  Then did Chateau and got Helena.  Tomorrow I get to try HWC and Torsche.  D:  I hope I can finish.  T.T  Then Marie again for the fourth time.  Followed by hunt for afro Mighty Victor, etc.  >.<

Old quests have definitely gotten cheaper.  Helena used to cost three Elemental Jewels, now she's only three White Gold Bars.  Lorch took 100 instead of 1000 Pure ores for the Furholden Shield Potion.  I guess I can fail HWC ten times (not that I would want to, rather just finish on the first attempt).  Guess I'll find out of Musk, Ania, and Cathy INT can do the trick!  :x

There was something else I was going to add but forgot.  Feeling @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment