Monday, March 25, 2013

I'll make my way to you somehow

It takes about half an hour to do the short rounds, which I think is kind of slow, but the most time consuming is running to the stones in Zona Uno.  :\  Other than that, it's not as bad.  This doesn't include everything.  If I did that... probably a good two hours.  Kiecle Night would take half an hour.

T3 is teasing us with JD and Kano and I can't help but wonder if they're going to get injected in tomorrow's maintenance.  I'm not ready for Kano though, not quite half way through with collecting Essences.  She wants 60 of each!  Not to mention 100 is needed for Marchetti's Cube.  I guess I have to pray that I get a lot of Essences from the Bristia Event.  It's going to be a lot of fun clicking and clicking.  I wish they would make a button to "use all points".  They're being stingy, each item now costs 18 points instead of 6 points in the last Playtime Event.

But before I get ahead of myself, I haven't even started Marchetti or Heyran because I'm still stuck on Raven/Garcia Garim.  :x  And got to try to get this done by April 7th... ferret frantic mode...

I wish I got a better screencap.
Ice Rufus Reaper Wing as dropped on the Snowfield.
Sparkly and blue, pretty!

Went on a quick Castilla Ruins run.  After killing Nana, I saw her say, "Billy..."  Which was interesting because after I turned in that quest Billy said if our family had the chance to see her again.  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment