Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hang Glider

Ran around rampant today, when I should have been studying.  >.<

Finished Angie/Lorch Sub-Quest which involved going to Kielce Night to kill mobs for 10 Notes and Training Camp to kill mobs for 20 Notes.

I have many, many days to go on Selva.  Was pre-warned have to trade in her old Glove to get Bristia Glove.  Considered crafting the spare recipe, but ewww 4000 Shiny Crystals.  D:

Tried Bahia Room twice, but no Sewing Boxes.  :<

Attended two ToC runs, again, nothing nice.

Went to TP Rose with Reneia and Robin.  I had fun trying out his skills.  I also took Felicia (Reckless), Ambrosia (Sharon), and Anastasia (Emi) to TP Jurgen.  I stayed alive, but didn't feel like I necessarily helped the raid.  >.>;


The craziest thing I did today was...  I actually attended Clan Wars.  :O  Holy shit, Ferret did WUT?!  I LOATH Clan Wars.  Back when I was in Core Clan I hated dying, dying, dying.  I joined the cannon team.  Without a cannon team.  LOL.  My cannon team SUCKS.  I stopped using them after two failed attempts during Cortes raids last year.  Who did I use?  Alicia and Joey JosephDominic.  [JD: Hey, I saw that.]  I'm not sure how much help I was breaking colonies, but I warped around from Lago Celeste, Topolo Durga, and Zona Uno.  There were a lot of reds at Zona Uno, I used Detonate and though my trio went splat from the onslaught (no PvP squad there at the time, just cannon squad), JD managed to damage the enemy a third.  Which is saying a lot for me, considering my gears were not intended for PvP.

No comments:

Post a Comment