Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Day of WC

:O ~!  Attempted WC at Montoro.  Was scary.  But one thing for sure...  I used less SCs on this run than all the runs before.  Maybe because I was too busy concentrating on what I was doing, I didn't pay attention to whether anyone else died, except during mob spawns and I ressed Valleria once or twice.  I guess I SC too much because either people don't res me or too many people are dead and I didn't want to risk the raid failing.

Maybe I care too much about other people.  When I'm on WC I take it like it's my responsibility to keep people alive.  Two things I can't stand when it comes to being in a squad on a raid: 1) when there is plenty of people alive and I die and nobody resses me and 2) when I waste too many unnecessary SCs which could have been prevented had said people would have ressed me.  Also, 3) when a raid could be done more efficiently and get done sooner if people would pay attention... I don't have all the time in the world.

That's why I always make it a priority to res other people's ressers first before ressing myself and save them some SCs.  But I guess I'm just naive thinking other people would care the same way back.  I'm a non cash player who tries to conserve my resources and I get the impression that the majority of the players are cash players who could care less about conserving.  In this current economy, it's hard to get a steady stream of vis to buy cash stuff from MM.

Maybe it's time to give up on the Golden Rule, "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."  Each person for themselves?  :\  I don't know, I can't really think that way.  :\

I'm just an insignificant player in a big, big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment