Monday, July 15, 2013

Earth 土

Spent mostly a solo day.  Spent too much time killing mobs in Kielce Training Camp for one of the Government Favor quests.  Not doing that again.  Spent time killing Gahbirus for DD hunt.  It was okay, but definitely nicer and faster to duo.

The out-of-the-ordinary-unplanned-was-bored-wanted-to-challenge-myself raid was Mufasar.  Plus it didn't cost me any Runes.  :p  I've never soloed it back in the old days and I took my usual team of JD/Musk/Emi.  I was lucky, Dominator didn't spawn.  I didn't have Human racial weapons at all.  Took me I think eight minutes to finish, simple ET buffs.


(Yeah, yeah, someone's going to say it could have been faster with magic characters, blah, blah, blah.  I don't have fire or ice bracelets and my LOEs are outdated.  Why can't I take a team I'm comfortable with and enjoy using?  Maybe I feel like challenging myself instead of making everything easy by having magic users?  Someone recently told me some players quit playing because they got everything; everything is easy and they got bored from lack of challenge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment