Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mouse on Rollerskates

T3 posted Armonia preview and now I feel rushed.

"Armonia’s first update, which you have been waiting for, will occur on June 2014."

June what?  June first?  June fifteenth?  Be specific before you post things like that!  >O

"We’d like to introduce you to the first Armonia update - with new equipment, recruitment NPC Sirius Rigel, High Master promotion and many more!"

This High Master promotion thing... and what that will cost.

I feel like I have to hurry all my characters to Master 135.  This was a goal I wrote down last December to finish end of 2014/early 2015.  Now I gotta warp speed ahead and beat this Armonia patch.  :p

Counts... 63 characters to go in the next 31 days. Good luck to me!  < ' ^ ,,   ,, )~



This horsey from daily Prophet raid kicks hard.  (Well, headbutts Ferret to scurry faster.)

1 comment:

  1. If you level characters in Castilla Relics/TOC, note that EXP will reduced in those maps in v21.70.04.

    ReplyDelete