Monday, March 16, 2015

Heavy Stinger & Nana

Derp, this was supposed to get posted two weeks ago.  Guess I didn't press the "Publish" button hard enough???  Currently plotting some things to post in later weeks...

~~~~~

Took Claricia, Laurent, and Constantin on a Castilla Mines run to farm for Shiny Crystal Chest (for Crystal Hogger Event, which T3Fail forgot to post results on the specified day). 


Not sure how I feel about his costume. He's already pretty pale, the blackness of the attire just makes his complexion even whiter.


Target practice. I find it funny? ironic? that Constantin got his Heavy Stinger Stance + IBR-620 Large Caliber Rifle before he got his Punisher.


Took him to Montoro to try him out.



  
I haven't spent a lot of time in Castilla Ruins ever since I finished the quest for the medals.

Can we have Tempest for a Pet?


And can we make Nana recruitable?



More pics of Nana under the cut.






No comments:

Post a Comment