Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Character Files: 025-026-027

Asoka - Ralph O'Blien - Calypso


This trio is part of the "Stock" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

025: Asoka - Geia

Asoka is the niece of a famous swordsman in her country.  She started studying the art of swords since age four.  By the time children her age started learning to write, she was already wielding double sabres.  Cruise also attended the same dojo.  He tries to do things to impress her but...

Asoka looks darling in her Santa costume and hair.  The short cut looks cute on her.

I don't know why but I was thinking of her as a princess of Earth.  Since Gaia in Greek mythology is Mother Earth, I changed the lettering to Geia.

026: Ralph O'Blien - Salvatore

As a child, Ralph loved listening to the stories his great uncle Dr. Watson told about his friend Mr. Holmes.  Fascinated by this, Ralph got into doing spy and sleuthing work.  He made friends with Hellena who is his informant in the New World.  People have been spreading rumors that he is dating Asoka, but this is much to his surprise as he has never met her!  (Cruise was so heartbroken when he heard this rumor, nearly went to jump off the Coimbra Bridge...)

Alkaik Academic Style costume is a disguise he wears to gain access to archive library; it makes him look scholarly!

The famous Eollica-sama, who is my costume idol, once asked me, since my family name is the famous designer, which character is named Salvatore?  Embarrassingly, at the time I did not have one!!!  When Ralph came out on GamersFirst, he was the first male promo character that I got since I started playing.  I decided immediately he would be Salvatore!!!

027: Calypso - Valencia

I recruited Calypso when her questline still involved materials that you could only get from the Cash Shop...  Which made me grumpy about her.  She keeps mostly to herself.  She has a huge crush on Princess Gabriela and feels fully responsible for the incident that caused Valeria to get kidnapped to that prison dungeon.  Just don't ask her about it.  She will shoot darts out of eyes at you...  She will do likewise if you ask her if Cruise is her twin brother.  (Which would only serve as a confirmation, just saying!)

She used to hide behind her Byzantkohl Mask, because she didn't want Gabriela to see her blushing all the time whenever she's around.  Eventually Valeria coaxed her into wearing the Black Wisteria, saying that Gabriela gifted her the costume.

She looks Spanish to me, so I named her after a city in Spain.  (Supposedly she was named after the city where her mother's from; Valencia.  Her *cough*brother*cough* is named after the village her father came from on Ibiza.  =Death by Eye Darts=)

No comments:

Post a Comment