Monday, January 30, 2012

Clock Tower & Circus Drop

Yesterday I went to Clock Tower with Ophidiasteridae's Halcyon Clan and others.  We finished Floor 1 and warped to Floor 9.  We ran into some trouble when we got to Floor 10...  Ben (Ele-M) was stuck under a rotating blade and it was instant re-death when I used Soul Crystal.  Oh well... better luck next time!

Chandelier

Today I went to my regularly scheduled Circus raid with LaRochefoucauld (aka Mr. Stubborn) and I tried using Simon (Raven) with borrowed Intensified Croisment Rings from Tebbens.  Simon took quite a bit of beatings from Arsene and Hellena at the end.  I even tagged the loot, which I normally do not get because LaRo is too OP (overpower).  :)  I got the Elite Behemoth Bracelet Recipe from Round Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment