Sunday, January 29, 2012

Outings with Albatros Clan

So far I have been to two Viron Crow Forest raids with my new clan, Albatros (joined 1/11/12 at 1:17AM EST).

In my first outing to Crow, I got a Constellation Box which gave me a Sagittarius symbol.


Then I got a Letizia Shiny Box, which gave me a 1 Day Golden Arch Angel Wing.

Someday, I hope to get the Innocentio and Punisher from one of these things.  Wishful thinking.  :)





Yesterday we went to Castilla Tower of Chaos with Phalanx.  It was my first time going through the entire raid.  We got through the first couple rooms very quickly.  I even managed to get my Dominator Claw quest item!  I used up about 5 Soul Crystals and 5 Pink Lolipops.  But it was totally worth making it to the Valkyrie Queen and her three different forms.

Valkyrie Queen in her first form.

Valkyrie Queen in third form.


No comments:

Post a Comment