Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Note: I changed the setting so that "Anonymous" readers can also post a comment.  I have some friends who read this blog and end up telling me in the game or over MSN - they shouldn't have to do that.  In the past, on other blogs, I got comments from people I really didn't know with links to virus or pr0n sites (no I was not dumb, I didn't click on them), so I wanted to prevent that on this blog and blocked Anon comments.

If you do comment, please leave your Sword user name so I know who you are!  Thanks for the forthcoming comments!  :D  <3

Pic spam of today's events.

 Snow-kun's lovely Elizabeth hugging Yuki-chan

Bemberg's Claire with Ben while
waiting for Clock Tower to commence.
Looks like daddy taking daughter to boarding school!
Ben tends to get compliments about how well he's dressed.  :D

Floor 10 of Clock Tower
I made it to this side!  Usually Ben naps underneath the blades.

Went to Joaquin and Skeleton Dungeon
Bounty Hunter with Roz-kun and Mani-san.
Roz-kun teasing Emily, calling her "Diva", 
because she was still trekking to the end 
due to being on Domination Lightening.
I need 20 Vet Tokens for 4 Ancient Polish for Rosario...

For shits and giggles, I took Level 40 Oliver through the Sewers to Circus.
Honors have no honor when they keel ju.

Unintentionally, Oliver took Roz-kun's Beef.
Sorry Roz, you snooze, you lose!  :o

Back on Orpesia, Ben waits for the arrival of a 
new recruit to the Ferra1.0 Family outside Pegadilla.
Renji from Kuro-chan's family joins the us as Etienne.  \(^.^)/
Either that or he's thinking it's chicken for dinner tonight.

At the beach with fellow Master Musketeer, Miss Katia.
(Some kind of retreat to get acclimated to the family?)

Male musks are getting all the action this week!  :o

Also went to three BHs with glic-senpai on Orpesia.  :D

I'm currently in CAA, yet again, with Veteran Shikomizue (Grenmah).

4 comments:

  1. A lot of pic xD my ele looks awesome - Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowy! \(^.^)/

      Of course, she's Elizabeth, after all!

      Delete
  2. Woooo, busy bee Ferra. Floor 10 looks quite epic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy bee on Saturdays mostly. Sundays feel like a hangover. >.<

      Delete