Monday, March 12, 2012

Things Tend to Repeat Itself

I finally got around to scroll promoting eight Experts and four Veterans and had to assign the Stat points.  Thank you glic-senpai, Snow-kun, LaRo-kun, and clannies on providing input.  There were way too many new ones that I haven't even used yet so I was kind of clueless, though it seemed for the most part melee types got STR, shooting types got DEX (there was some conflict on Garcia because he's mister hybrid), and magic types got INT (though Emilia ended up getting CON).

Also upgraded four 100e weapons to +5... I did something scary... I was so click happy by the third one that I didn't use Upgrade Accelerators on my Golden Guard.  I didn't realize this until I started upgrading the next one and wondered why I still had leftover UAs.  "Oh crap, oh crap, did I not use UA on that shield?!"  O_o;;;  I looked in Inventory and it was still there.  WHEW!  Still have to +6 and socket these things, so UAs and Socket Fluxes are on my cash shop wish list, along with a Sys pet and two Master Promotion Scrolls...

Now that my 30 Day Master Pack expired, I'm back to Secret Guarding Kuro-chan.  I had a minor scare when I got home today, as my other laptop was having problems.  This would have meant no more free Circus starter and no more SG'ing.  D:  But after half an hour of fiddling around, the problem seems fixed for now... dun-dun-dun!  Kuro-chan ended the evening at Master 1 - 33% (three more levels to go).

Lastly before I sign off:  A great big thank you to glic-senpai who gave me a load of promo costumes (from his Gold Purchases) on Illier!  \o/  (I asked him, "Are you sure you don't want these yourself?"  He said, "Playing on one server was enough for me."  ^_^;)  I only had enough vis to put one costume up on Market, so I hope it sells.  ._.  He also gave Ferra2.0 some wing coupons, an assortment of boxes, such as Ethereal Treasure Boxes - these dropped Great Stones and one of them even dropped an Aquarius symbol!  \o/  Thank you so much!  m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment