Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Force to Be Reckoned With!

Went to Circus with F.A.B.ulous!  We were lagging in the beginning because the server just could not handle the three of us being in the same vicinity.  We are too OverPowered.  ;D

Maria (Claire) was replaced by Portia (Adelina), also known as Mama Cougar, protecting the cubs Xenia (Lisa) and Nicolai (Soho).  Not really.  Her ulterior motive is to hurry Kuro-chan along to higher Master and have him Merc'd over so she can have her way with him in the Quarters.

Oh, some days ago I went to my second Lightening Gate and Firecrackered a Knuckle!  \o/  I don't think I will try to get a LG collection, though if there is a pistol, I would love it.  [Pistol Collector!]  I have a hard enough time collecting the Fire Gate ones as it is.  T^T

For Illier, I decided I would go get Baek Ho and name him after Roz-kun.  I'll need help with that Dr. Mothtein kill though, because I can't afford to pay 25 Mysterious Powders.  And Calypso for glic-senpai (he said he didn't mind his character to be female).  I think I have nearly enough Shiny Crystals for her, or at least have the ability to purchase the difference.  Edit/ I hopped on Illier and got Calypso's character card.


I'm afraid my posts have started to lose their vigor.  To be honest I haven't been well as of late.  :<

No comments:

Post a Comment