Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shimmy Shimmy

Went to Circus with LaRo-kun who took his Lorchie to try out the traps.  All I could do was laugh until my stomach hurt because to me it looked like Lorchie was doing some kind of shimmy wiggle when he was setting traps.  /shot  Sorry, I don't own a Lorch and this was the first time I really saw one do a skill.  Usually the ones I see are just shooting.  :x


Mama Cougar (Adelina) has been swapped out* for Frederic (Vincent).  I thought he was going to be squishy like an elementalist, but he seems to be doing just fine.

*She's going to slash me in my sleep cause I took her away from Kuro-chan.  X_x

Hopped into Illier to check on costume sale.  \o/  I have some vis now!  Maybe I'll buy some "cheap" 10m 92e weapons.  T^T  I went and talked to Andre to start the first part of his quests, then I was able to buy Pose Guides (very minimal cost).

I was also greeted by Roz-kun!  :D  Happy Belated Birthday, by the way.  ;3

Later on in the evening, Eo-sama gave me Corridor of Assize Key!!!  Hopefully I can get that Dr. Mothtein killed to get Baek Ho.  (Help, please, Roz-kun?)

I got a bit Pose-happy since since I got those Guides.  I've always loved the f-ele & m-musk pairing, though I don't own these two on Ferra1.0, so I never did this screencap until now!

She's thinking, "I want to hold you forever."
/girly

2 comments:

  1. I saw that Lorch and I was like - why is my Lorch there?
    Then I saw he has glasses and changed my mind <:3c

    Haha. |:D I will help you. Maybe even today. /OH THE JOYS OF SITTING AT HOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he went to visit Orpesia, that's why!

      Yes, please. I'll try to get home early!

      Delete