Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ho-Hi, Ho-Hi

Before I wrap up this week, I must give a shout out to Rozaaz-kun from Illier!  Earlier this week whilst I was on my hiatus, he drew me an Asoka.  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  Thank you!!!  She's so adorable!!!  *_*  [/edit I forgot his blog is private... shall have to request permission to repost on my blog]

Ugh, I'm such an awful person, I should square away a block of time to spend on Illier...  Orz  (The irony is that I have more vis on Illier than I do on Orpesia.  o.o;  But alas, even my Illier vis cannot buy a 400m Pisces on Orpesia.)

Today's adventure in Castilla Mines led to an early death by Basilisk...  Didn't get to help someone get their quest drop.  :\

On "Prison Break", I did have to deal with one ogre today.  Claudia and Ana died.  :\  They killed faster though.  Testo was especially testy today...  I had some minor lag even though we went to channel two.  Got an Elite Castor Sword from roulette and was gifted an Elite Phobitan Imp Knuckle from senpai (thank you!).  Yay!  Two more to my 92e Baron collection!  :D

Invaded Capybara Plantation, Toubkal Mine in effort to see Hell Breaker for the first time.  Didn't realize I didn't finish the questline in there and now I seemed to have signed up for the next quest which is 20 Pebbles...  I think I have two...  :\  Anyhow, HB wasn't going to spawn for almost three hours... so that plan was scratched.

Went to Joaquin Barrier with senpai.  My Inventory ended up maxing out so I couldn't even get the third roulette.  At one point it was 249/248...  How is this possible?  I got stamped as a "packrat".  LOL...

Went to Faction Fight and took on Sharffenberger.  Another family went in the warp with me.  This family... used to beat the living daylights out of mine (also known as they bullied me without cause)...  In the end... I let them finish the last 1% of Sharf while I stopped so I could grab the drops first.  Normally I would consider this unfair policy, but because of my history with this family... I let my integrity slide this time.  :x  Next time I will try Hell Breaker with my Viron PPT.

Spent time in Ancient Bahamar Cave and Ancient Skull Dungeon to level up Dietric (Lorch) and Salazar's (Jose) expert stances.  Dietric finally finished and went backwards to work on pre-vet and vet stances.  Salazar started later on his expert stance, but he only has 70% to go [/edit he finished!] and then he also needs to go backwards to learn polearm stances.


What else...  I spammed ten Raiden's Dominion VI boxes in effort to get a Jewel Pistol.  I normally only permit myself one Quinzel box and one Raiden box when they come out with new ones.  But I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a Jewel Pistol.  :\  I never got an Angel anything.  :\  Pistol... please don't evade me like Ralph.  :\

The best thing of my three days back was receiving assistance in crafting my Magic Gloves.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DID!!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That's as much color as I can muster.  :3

~Ferrie, happy.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the gloves and stuff!

    Man, Hell Breaker...I only did it once but it was a fun raid back in the day. :3 Dietric is a really fitting name for Lorch! \o/ And yes, Ritns Asoka is awesomeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I don't know what HB even looks like. I guess I'll find out when I go to the next Faction Fight!

      18 more characters to create! But three I have to level up first: Gloria (Angie), Omar (Najib), and Marcelo (Panfilo)

      I know, she's so cute. <3

      Delete
  2. You can repost her all you want. She's yours O:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Thank you!

      Delete