Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Time to Accessorize! (Tracker)

I've never focused on accessories because I didn't have the resources to make them.  When I started on the game, I kind of went backwards and focused on weapons first (owner of all Trumps, more recently started making 100es), then armors (92es, then LNs, then 96es, then ELBs).  I have less than five regular belts.  :x

2011's Halloween Event blessed me with three Magic Leather Belt recipes, one of which I sold to buy the materials to craft one.  I was given an Enhanced Necklace from a friend, but those two were the only two accessories I owned.

Until!!!  Clock Tower and ToC started to give me either made or recipes of accessories.  It's a work in progress...

Artisan's Belt x0
Artisan's Leather Belt x1 Clock Tower
Magic Belt x0
Magic Leather Belt x1 Crafted (x2 Recipes in storage - Halloween Box, Mufasar)


Artisan's Gloves x0
Artisan's Leather Gloves x0
Magic Gloves x1 Crafted (ToC)
Magic Leather Gloves x0


Artisan's Shoes x1 ToC
Artisan's Leather Shoes x0
Magic Shoes x0
Magic Leather Shoes (x1 Recipe in storage - ToC)


(I have no Metals to mention)

Silver Earring x1 ToC
Gold Earring x1 ToC
Artisan's Earring (x2 Recipe in storage - Prison, ToC)
Magic Earring x0


Enhanced Mental RES Necklace x1 gifted from Tebbens
Cut Psychokinesis RES Necklace x1 ToC
Cut Shot RES Necklace x1 traded with LaRo (with Cut Phys Necklace from Clock Tower)

Cut Fire RES Necklace x1 ToC
Cut Physical x1 traded with Eri (with Shot Necklace from ToC)

[Necklace types: Fire, Ice, Lightening, Physical, Psychokinesis, Shot]

No comments:

Post a Comment