Saturday, April 7, 2012

Keep Those Recipes Coming!

There are times were, at the end of the day, I wonder where the heck my time went and what I've been doing in the game.  Sometimes [I feel like] I've done so much that I really forget what I've done.

Highlights from what I remember of today:

~Mufasar!  Was dragged by the ear last minute by Eri-senpai (or should it be -sensei?).  I almost didn't make it in because by the time I got there, the final warp was closed.  Something magical happened because I warped in eventually.  Mufasar wasn't bad at first, it was when his minions came out.  My team got massacred when the Dominator thing showed up.  ._.  But at least I finally went to this raid.  ^.^;  I got a Magic Leather Belt Recipe from Round Robin.  *_*

--- My problem with recipes though, is that I only have half the materials of any of them, so while it's great to have them, it's kinda meaningless if I can't craft them.  Orz  ---

~Lightening Gate!  I kept CLOSE to the group today, so as to not get lost!  This place is seriously a maze.  >.<  I was scarfing my dinner while we waited for Einwind to spawn.

~Circus!  LaRo-kun let me take Eugenia (Grenmah) today to experiment.  I was not amused.  I need 1) a better Great Sword and 2) more experience with Hanging Guard.  But I think she's just going to stay in quarters and collect dust.  :p

~Alliance War!  I was there for the full duration standing next to Alzeda-chan and Eri-senpai.  I even exceeded my own goal of getting to Level 2 Buffs, I'm at Level 3, hooray!  Also!!!  I am Ranked 27!  OMGREALLYHOW?  I jumped from 62 last week to 27?!  *_*

Honestly, I have no idea what else I did.  I got four DHr but that's about it for recipes for the day.

I didn't get around to vesping for the day, I really need to do that, as I've kidnapped someone's UD LOE for over 24 hours.  Maybe try to max out Ben then I can retire him and bring in Claudia (Helena).

Tomorrow is Clan Raids on Illier.  I got invited in to Dark_Avalon.  :o  Wish me lots of good roulettes!

Easter Bunny makes an appearance, sort of.

Finally had enough Eggs to trade in eight sets.

 Wicked Mufasar!

Evil Dominator!

 Felt like taking a cap of my Quarters,

No comments:

Post a Comment