Friday, April 6, 2012

Here & There

Today consisted of...

Circus, where I took too long to trigger Helena and kill Frost that LaRo-kun had already finished off Celine and Mario and had to come meet back up for Emily.  :P

Getting lost in Lightening Gate, because of the lag, I clicked the warp accidentally and lost sight of the group.  :\

Vesping Grenmah to Master while maxing out Nadia (F-Scout).

ToC where I got a Le Scarce, a ELBr Wizard (anyone have an ELBr Ele to trade with me?), and an Artisan's Leather Shoes Recipe.  But no quest drop.  I was even asked to take Frederic (Rio), which was a nice change from dragging Valencia (Calypso) to it.  Anastasia (Emilia) replaced Nadia.  I don't like standing idle... so I put Ana on Darkness during Queen.  >.<;

A break for dinner...

I took my lovely Muskies Katia and Etienne to Clan Raids.  I really want to use them more.  ._.  I discovered a pair of Musks on Flintlock look nice too.  I got a Scorpio and another Le Scarce!


Wrapped up the night by spending an hour and a half to vesp a Level 60 character to Expert 2 60-some%.  (Horrendously amazing work for someone who's never vesp'd before.  o.o!)  Valencia is up at Master 7 now, Ben is at Master 8, and Ana went up three Expert levels.   *_*  Thank you 30% Experience Buff Event!  And thank you Eo-sama and Eri-san for your guidance on vesping!

~Ferrie, out!

1 comment: