Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Piss Off t( '.' t)

That was a f'ing waste of time.  I could have spent that hour doing something productive.  But nooooo, I went to Mufasar for the first time.  I wish someone could have said something like, "By the way, don't use the Rune-Bin yet until he spawns."  On top of that, the person I was paired with laughed at me and then blamed me for causing us not to be able to go to it, when they left to go do something and returned and couldn't get back in.  It wasn't just my fault!

ARGH!!!!!

My only highlight was Eollica-sama vesping Kerrigan (Calypso) on Illier for a bit, even though we weren't under SG.  And she gave me a Panpan.  Thank you Eo-sama for shedding some light on this disastrous evening.  T^T

/edit I got myself an Elite Resonance of Steel.  It needs a lot of work.  :\  No 92 Chips to throw on it or UAs to +5 it.  :\

=====

Forgot to post this King Henry from last Saturday.

Saluting Ophi-taichou in El Dorado before we went Rune-Bin farming.

This one is kind of interesting...
Three of my four Clan Leaders are all in here...
Ophi-taichou had them surrounded.  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment