Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Way Ticket

Today's adventures consisted of Cortez raid, Lightening Gate, Clan Raids (The Blue Crane got me a Leo symbol and DHr!), and Prison.

Senpai patiently supported me through the Laboratory, but even though my family level is higher and I have higher Alliance War buff, I still died like last time.  Brings back memories.  o.o

This would have been pretty if the Parasites weren't so painful.

Something about going to Cortez puts me in a stressful mood and I fall in back into my "I really suck at this game" rut.  (Won't get into it here.)   This was my fifth time at this raid.  Spent maybe 20% of the time dead even though there were plenty of ressers around.  :\  Took some screencaps from when I was laying on the cold floor.

 Yoshi-san tanking
 Twin Nephtys
Stone Cortez

I finally made it to a Lightening Gate raid, having donated two LG orbs, I figured I'd better get my behind there.  During the Fire Cracker for the LG weapon, someone picked my usual number, because of Cortez raid, I thought I'd have bad luck anyway, I picked a low number that I doubted would be the FC'd number.  Lo and behold...  It was my number.  o.o  wut?  Now I'm just short Ice Gate pistol.  :p

Etienne is <3

Prison didn't go well because I didn't feel like did much damage in the ogre cell and felt I was of no help at Testo.  Kind of hard to do much when you go with two UBER players who could eat your team for breakfast.  >.>;  I felt so ashamed I went into a dunce corner.

Looks like Greek goddess Hekate

My little team in Reboldeux

2 comments:

  1. Sleep ferret sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is this? T^T

      And if you are who I think you might be, what are YOU doing up still?

      Delete