Friday, May 4, 2012

Shenanigans! Life Imitates the Game!

Permission was granted to post the Asoka artwork that Rozaaz-kun drew for me.  Here she is!!!  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

During my trip I had the opporuntunity to meet and hang out with Alzeda-chan ("my Reckless Elsie"), not once, but twice!  :DDDDD  She is every bit as sweet, kind, and nice in person as she is in the game.  Thanks so much for being my tour guide!  ;D  I had a blast!  *\(^.^)/*

Elsie kidnapped me from my Quarters and we went to The Mall of America.  We went to investigate Nickelodeon city.  In our wanderings, we avoided boss aggro and warp holes.  We triggered and accepted a quest at Claire's.  At each station, we obtained our quest drop and increased our timer.  At the end we obtained our looooots!!!  :D :D :D   Next, we had to complete our pre-requisite quest to gain access to the Food Court.  In order to do this, we had to locate LEGO land.  When we finally arrived at our dining selection, a family KS'd our food.  Buffs were used to resolve this issue.  As we ate, we reminisced about our n00b days and our adventures with other families in the game.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

For some reason my "Raids List" post didn't get published, but it's on a previous date, so here is the link to it if anyone is curious what raids I've done.  Perhaps this weekend I will participate in some raids with Mr. Friday and mark up some more?  :o

I spent a good two hours obsessing over updating the layout of this blog (banner, background pattern, template).  I'm still not satisfied with with it, but it will suffice.  I had to find a pattern I liked and then I had to get it so that the pattern repeated without overlaps.  The banner I obsessed over because I wanted the text to be in line and I wanted to make sure the border line thickness was consistent.

When I get home, I will be popping a 7-Day Master Pack to finish Salazar (Jose) and level (Gloria) Angie, (Marcelo) Panfilo, and (Omar) Najib.  When they get to vet and/or finish their vet stances, I will create another trio until I finish veting the remaining 15 characters to fill my Quarters to 66 characters.  :o

2 comments:

  1. Oh snapppp! You guys were at MOA? :D Fun place, that. Glad you guys met up and had fun. o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! We did! Just a small, small area of it though. It's so big. *_*

      It was a blast! :D

      Delete