Friday, May 4, 2012

Good to Be Back

The first thing that happened when I got back was being kidnapped by Rei-kun for ToC...  Which by the way, didn't end up happening.  I even popped two pairs of wings because I was going to use Ben and Claudia.  :o


Something amazing happened at Mufasar today.  I. survived. without. dying.  Ferret's nemesis, Dominator did not spawn at all.  For the win!!!  *_*  I think it feared senpai's Ania.  And I saw a ELNr drop for the first time in any raid I've been in.  :O


Rei-kun tugged me to see Hell Breaker.  Chilling out on the roof top, waiting for the timer.  All we're missing is a pack of beer.  Maybe some water balloons to throw at the mobs.


Lastly, some random squad conversation.  I think this is the first time I've posted a conversation (excluding short one to one convos).  This cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment