Friday, May 11, 2012

Shiny Constellations!

I think I finally got the hang of PF'ing in ogre cell.  Only had to deal with one ogre today though.  Mr. Friday had five.  Maybe it's because it's the fifth day of the week?  Testo still smash-a-rama's my team.  :p

Met my Vet chips goal.  13 Lv100 and 41 Lv92 chips to go.  And now I'm looking to get a Taurus symbol.  Which is ironic considering...

The Blue Crane pet brought great luck at Fire Gate where two Constellation Boxes dropped.  Is this a glitch?  I think I've only see one drop in this raid, if any.  :o  On top of that, instead of the usual Sagi or Taurus...  First came the Scorpio!  o.o!  Then came an Aries!  o.o!!  I need that kind of luck during clan raids!  Maybe a Pisces will roll for me!  o.o!!!

Equally awesome was being given the Flame Thrower!  *_*  Used Miss Tania to feature!  <3


Rei-kun wanted to join in a posing session.  It took us awhile to get it set right.  ^.^;

No comments:

Post a Comment