Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh Those Ogres...

Quietly did my two dailies while others were away at ToC.  (I don't make it to these during the weekdays because they are usually started when I'm just getting out of work.)  I never turn down an invite to Prison from senpai though, even though that was not in my budgeted schedule for the evening.

I got stuck with three ogres.  :o  The first two went pretty well, but I got smashed in the third and had some technical difficulties getting the pink loli to work even when I was not under PF.  Ana died several times, so I spent a good deal of SCs today.  >.<;  But at least I got to experience three ogre rooms which I eventually got out of.  Everyone was almost done with Testo.  >.<;

Vesped Kuro's Shirasaya (Idge) up to vet to get the family level up to 8 in order to get the Master cards.  I'm planing on saving those cards for when the new characters come out.

No shiny pictures to share today.

Until tomorrow, be good, fellow Swordlings!

~Ferret, drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment