Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Plugging Chugging Away

Yesterday evening's adventures were very compact:
*Circus
*CM
*Vesping the remainder of Kuro to Master 10 in about 25 minutes (senpai really created a vesping monster out of me ^_^;;;)
*El Pat for FF buff but I got stuck in limbo in the entrance warp and missed the chance to dps bosses
*Undertaker with senpai with my Viron PPT ("pew pew team" of Simon and Laurent)
*Prison was messy because my graphics were lagging and my heal pot holder wasn't working and I got smashed in ogre cell  >.<;  Agony!
*Merc'd Kuro over (Family Level went up to 49 and 36%, getting closer!)
*Vesping (on my own account) a new female elementalist, Freesia, using Claudia and the new male scout Alberto (on Arnis using Trump, anyone have a UD dagger?), because if I kept using Geia and Ana, they would max out and I don't want to do that!

This evening didn't involve as many activities, but was it still time consuming.  Upon logging in, one of the vice leaders indicated they were aware I had a WC team (eek!) and I agreed to go to ToC after I scarfed up my dinner.  Plans were changed and senpai took on WC'ing.  In the end, this was a better idea, as I was too burnt out from work to really focus learning to do this.  I think on the weekends I'd be able to concentrate more.  The Dark Gemini roulette wouldn't let me buy the third one even though I was pressing the whole time but it didn't even count down and went straight to "0".  What the heck?!  I came out of ToC with a Cut Shoot RES Necklace which senpai swapped me a Physical RES one.  Now I have Shoot, Physical, Fire, and Psychokinesis Necklaces.  I'm guessing there's a Lightening and Ice one?  :p  I'm such a n00b when it comes to Accessories.  I wanna collect one of each Necklace!

 This shocked me!  I tagged the first boss in ToC?  How???

Stayed up to attend Medusa.  Zzzzz...

And some random pics.

Passing by Rei-kun at Gate Keeper.
(Not really, I was kidnapping his UD GS.)
Jealous of the Ginger Tiger!

If this is what happens after a run as WC'er,
 maybe I don't wanna learn.  (j/k)

I think the Blue Crane buffer pet also gives +500 Drop Rate for wanted Box items.  I got my Blue Serpent Costume Ele-M and Le Sagittaire Optimiste Hair because it was standing nearby.  ;D

Sometimes the vice leaders crack me up.

I'm a Pokemon now!  :o
This was just plain silly.  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment