Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mixed Feelings

On the eve of my second anniversary in this game.  I thought about listing my accomplishments and the gears I've gotten (crafted/purchased/gifted), but today's ToC run left me feeling like I haven't amounted to much.

I'll end with saying at least I made great friends and found an awesome senpai.

Cheers,
Ferret.

Update: Starfish-taichou asked if I made a screencapture of this...  I think it was ninja Photoshopped by little G1 hamsters without permission.  Ferret tagged in ToC with Claudia and Freesia (duo ele).  O.o;  Glitch in the game I say.  There were tons of top DPSers in the squad.


Quite interesting to note, Taichou gave Ferret some Relics to try for Feast.  It never fails, Ferret usually gets Feast in five tries, today got on first try.  o.O;  Taichou says that the Clan Relics like Ferret.  :o

Another Update: Ferret received "second year Sword2 anniversary" presents!  Ferret was given three 92e Baron weapons to add to Ferret's collection.  The other was a Griffin Tear from FSB.  The raid gave Ferret three Constellation Boxes which yielded Aries, Sagittarius, and Scorpio.  \(^.^)/

4 comments:

  1. No.. I'm pretty sure ToC tagging isn't glitched (unlike in viron @_@). Grats Ferra! You are indeed one of the best dps they have. :P There can be a lot of dps in a squad, you just need to eek out more dmg for your fam than any other fam does for themselves. Nummy xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think it's a glitch. When you have someone like Yoshi in the squad who has 74AR without Feast, I don't know how I can out DPS him. Ophi was there too and I KNOW she has better gears than I. Something wasn't right about that that tag in that image.

      Delete
  2. Its just cause your uber Ferr no questions asked~

    ReplyDelete