Saturday, June 16, 2012

When Someone is So Compelling

Actually went and did BH today, Occulta x2 and Sedecram.  Nothing special from roulette, though Senpai generously donated the Soul of Steel from his roulette.  \(^.^)/  Only twenty-two more 92e Barons to collect!  :3  When that's done, I suppose I'll be working on Fire Gate and Lightening Gate collection.  >.>;

We got stuck in Alliance War.  Everyone else got warped out but we found ourselves still in Auch, so we wandered around.  It was a ghost town.  We wandered off to Coimbra too.  It was like... being in a scene from Inception.  Or Twilight Zone.  Not a soul to be found.  O.o;

The first prison squad I was invited to was aborted, so I went to dinner.  Ended up trio'ing Prison.  I forgot that I left my ET ring on Alberto (M-Sco) whom I was using to vesp, so I only had Level 10 ET.  Not very effective, but we managed to get through, even with "James" busy yapping about something.  :P

I did seven sets of Supply Distribution during Clan Wars!

Spent about three hours vesping today.  Got Borus (Coimbra) and Hector (M-Auch) to Veteran.  Also, Idge from Expert 1 to Expert 8.  Le pooped.  /edit Put in another half hour and promoted to Master.

I wish I had raids to use Flavia, she's so underutilized.  :<

There's something about that knuckle that's got Freesia so entranced.  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment