Saturday, July 28, 2012

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go

CM was really nice today!  In the between the two runs I went on, I got 12 and 6 chips!  :o

Went to Viron Crow as well!

Mostly taking it easy and continuing on leveling the pre-vets to vet.  Promoted Omar (Najib) right before CW and he's finished one of his vet stances.  Total of eleven characters to go!  I'm nerd, I like to finish prevet and vet stances.  ^.^;  I still have to go back and work on Pierre's (M-Fighter) pre-vet and vet stances.  He only has Equities, but I have no Leo, Taurus, or Scorpio to spare on him.  I could possibly work on TC.

Crafted my first Crafted Necklace today!  Yay, yay, yay!  I've been waiting for prices of Jewel Powders to go down.  >.<  I received assistance on one of the materials, thank you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment