Friday, July 6, 2012

Mop & Bucket

This heat!  D:  Lots of little puddles of ferret.  Feverishly studying doesn't help matters either.  T.T  (The home stretch Coach!  D:)

In the evening I made it to Mufasar and once again, Dominator didn't spawn! For the win!  :D

Attended Prison with Taichou, Senpai, and glic-san.  My roulette gave me a Dragon Tooth to add to my 92e Baron collection.

Also did a quick BH Occulta, which also gave me a Baron Elite Arciliuto!  Seventeen more to go!

As further entertainment (punishment, more like), I did Valleria quest on the other account.  One of the characters was different than what I used on my own account and consisted of one Expert, instead of three Masters.  Had to attempt it twice, used up five SCs total.  Had 9:30 left on the clock compared to the 4:00 on my own.  Back then I didn't use pink lolis.  I still think Valleria quest is the hardest I've ever done.  Next challenge is to get Torsche!!

How old is she?  O.o;

No comments:

Post a Comment