Saturday, July 7, 2012

ひかりの先に 笑顔の先に

Head is swimming with the test material.  @_@  I can't wait for this to be over.

Today's dailies were nice to me.  Circus gave me four Vet chips (the most I've gotten is five) and the second run of CM gave me eleven Lv100 chips and five Vet chips.  :o  I'll try that channel and use the same room name again and see if it brings any luck!  :3

Attempted Torsche quest on the other account.  Finished with 34:45 left on the clock.  I don't remember how much time I had left on my own, but the feelings I had after both were exhilarating in different ways on both Valleria and Torsche.  On my own account it was adrenaline filled with erratic heart beating, my hands were still plausing from spam potting and mouse clicking.  When I was done it was, oh my gosh, I finished?  I really finished?  And I did it all with the little baby gears that I had.  *_*  This time it was: Come on bring it on Testo!  You want a piece of meh Torsche?  Yeah, let's take it out on the parking lot!  Nao!  Rawr!  *fists up* *swoosh*swoosh*  >3  It felt so nice to pwn and rape instead of the opposite.  ^.^;

In other news, Nicolai finished ET and Borus finished his stances also.  Now I will go work on the pre-vets!

Ferret needs to sleep now.  Zzz...

星村麻衣 - ひかり  (Hoshimura Mai - Hikari)

No comments:

Post a Comment