Sunday, July 8, 2012

Somewhere, there is a ferret curled up crying in the corner

Cortes raid has, yet again, crushed the confidence I've built up in the game during the week.  It wasn't even as though I was on cannon role, just DPS.  Sometimes I really wish I was made of ELN and GC like everyone else (while I'm at it, Constellation, Angel, and Jewel weapons).  It's impossible for me to craft that GCr Wiz and I have no luck in ELNr dropping raids and won't accumulate enough points to get one from clan.  I'll perpetually be stuck with ELBs.  The clan has prerequisites for joining and looking back on it, I barely met the cut off.  Considering the lack of progress I've made in clan related raids, I don't think I deserve to be in the clan.  It is perhaps time for me to turn in my resignation, save Taichou the trouble of kicking me out.

Prison was also rough.  I had three ogres and the squad (consisting of elite players) was ready to kill Testo which rather stressed me out.  The only thing I can say is I survived not being in PF mode for about ten seconds because I had to rebuff ET.  At least I didn't waste any SCs.

I've put in the best I can, it's simply not enough.

blah.
back to my hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment