Sunday, July 1, 2012

Para sobrevivir y luchar por ella

Another non-active day in the game.  Stayed away from ToC for the second day in a row and also didn't attend Prison.  All in the name of studying!  D:

I did, however, go to Clan Raids with not-my-usual team of Valencia (Calypso), Claudia, and Anastasia.  Instead of using the UD crossbow, Valen used the Life one.  When Claudia wasn't using the Black Bishop, she used the White Bishop.  Not a bad run.  I got a Scorpio, Cancer x2, and Libra.  *_*  And a Rare Book of Shooting.  XD

Until I take that exam, my posts will likely be very minimal.  I also apologize to anyone who tried to contact me in the game or MSN and I don't respond.  I'm mostly AFK leveling.

I will try harder with the tests this week Coach!  Q.Q
Now that I have a goal to achieve.  >3  ahuehuehue

2 comments: