Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rockin' & Rollin'

♔ Tania and Darian are at Veteran 8 now!

♚ Pierre is at Level 22 of Crusader.  Unless I get a Scorpio at Clan Raids tomorrow (if we have them at all...).  Or two.  Or three.  (Yesh, greedy Ferret needs them!)  I'll have to buy one.

♔ 21 Chess Pieces (Dagger, Rapier, Blunt) and 11 Snail Shells (Bayonet, Main-Gauche)

♚ Upgrading: No more to be done!  :D

♔ Chipping: I am a bit irked with my Serpent Pistol and my Resonance of Steel.  Both of them are being stubborn!!!  >O

♚ Socketing: Four weapons I want to 2S, the other Serpent Pistol needs to 3S, as well as the Resonance (but I don't have Shinies to waste).  Not going to work on these until the new item gets its enhancement first though.

Tried out Felicia (Reckless) at Prison.  All I can say is that it's going to take a lot of practice again before I could begin to get good at this team.  With Geia, I would Org/Strat/Org, because that gives Org cool down time, but with Felicia, it's Org/Org/Org and takes forever to buff.  I'm also rusty at using Felicia since it's been ages since I used her.  Plus, all that SP potting, not very fun.  I kind of feel like this new trio doesn't kill mobs as fast as the former trio.  And that damn patch of lag!  *sigh*

Speaking of Asoka, she is about 55% to maxing out.  If I stop using her at Prison, I don't know where I'll use her to max out unless I use her to vesp and I don't have any toons, nor the time, to vesp any time soon.  :x

Rockin'

Rollin'

Ferret, limping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment