Sunday, August 12, 2012

Work Hard for Dream

Other than the dailies, today included Crow, Clan Raids, and BH Occulta.

Madness Farm started quickly and didn't prepare my Muskies quick enough, by the time I got there the wolf was practically dead.  >.<  I did my best to WC during the raids.  I did my best at Griffon with Ana and got most of them.  Would have gotten more WCs in if I had help with getting Refresh Memory when I asked.  :x  Got a DHr (I have too many of these! So I am trying to craft stuff with them! >.<), a Rare Book of Combat and Rare Book of Shooting.  Now just need ten of each and I'll be ready for next patch!

This week the graphics on my character's HP were on a delay.  The character HP bar was showing full health, but the bar on the squad was showing different status.  D:  I wasn't HP potting and then suddenly my character was almost dead!

I successfully killed the Elite Veilant today without death or too much lag.  ^.^;

Wrapped up the evening by crafting the Serpent Javelin with the buff of Blue Crane!  It came out +2 with 2S.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment