Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crumpled Asteroids

You know you spend too much time in the game when acronyms at work become game acronyms.  Today I read ToC as Tower of Chaos instead of Table of Contents and CR as Castilla Ruins instead of Credit.  RE became Reckless Emilia instead of Retained Earnings...

I think I'm way too organized about this game.  I sort accounts for materials, for vet gloves/shoes +6 gears rings, and for 10.6 materials.  My own Leo holds the gears and some materials... and costumes!  Let's not forget about those!  XD  But costumes... haven't been up to date with them.  Now I'm three short: Gloriosa, Black Buffalo, and Black Pearl.  Hopefully they'll get reissued in later boxes.

Today was an exhausting day and I was hiding.  I soloed Prison with Felicia on the team, there was less death.  However, after spending fifteen minutes and only getting four MQs, I've decided it's not worth the time and effort and will spam a fourth CM instead.

(Coach told me not to go to Prison tonight.  But Ferret was bad.  Punishment coming.  D:)

And really BH, what's with this, can't you mix things up a little and give me a ELNr or a Constellation recipe?  >O  If only I had this kind of luck at a slot machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment