Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Live Mighty

More lags occurred today.  Circus suffered spurts, which was dangerous during Mario part.  I was also worried I would DC again during BH, thankfully I didn't, but later I did have a random DC.

Currently working on Flintlock, Tronada Cruz, and Darkness on Lydia (Auch lady), Raymond (Reb dude), and Raul (Mboma), respectively.

I ended up crafting a Chess Sword since I already had the recipe!  Blue Crane buff helped it to be crafted with 2S!  :D

Was also given a Chess Blunt to add to collection!  :D  Now I'm down to three more to complete collection.

Notes for self:
Chess Greatsword 93/100 Composite Steel 30/30 Old Chess Piece
Serpent Shooter 100/100 Cast Iron 4/30 Snail Shell
Serpent Javelin 0/100 Composite Steel 0/30 Snail Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment