Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Show Time!

I lost track of time!  Today marks two years and seven months* that I have been playing this game (June 19, 2010)!  It's a little over half the month, but I've made a lot of progress already on the November Goals!
*Would have quit long before, had it not been for Senpai.

I think I'm about to go on a crafting rampage...  I took stock and found that I am short three Chess (Blunt, Sword, Greatsword) and two Serpent (Javelin, Shotgun) weapons to complete those sets.  I'm making it a goal to craft them (I don't see any on market).  Like when I was a noob last year, my goal was to craft/purchase all twenty one Trump series.  I'm still a noob, so this year's goal is to complete the 100e collection (minus the bracelets, because Ziz pieces are impossible and people must be hoarding the bracelets for next patch).  No, next year's goal will not be crafting all Constellations.  That would be insane for me.

I feel kind of pathetic actually, because I think everyone in the clan has already graduated from 100e weapons and moved on to 33AR Constellation, Angel, and Jewel weapons.  I own one Constellation* Lightening Bracelet (which I don't carry), one Angel Knuckle (which I don't use), and one Jewel Pistol (which I forget to use).  Sometimes it's a wonder why I'm still in the clan.  O_o;
*Still contemplating crafting a Constellation Pistol, as I still have that set collecting up dust since last year.

I don't know, I like to collect weapons now (similar to collecting costumes), I like having one of each kind.  I remember people used to harp on me all the time, "You have to have a main team and start getting weapons and gears just for them."  I didn't play by that rule... it felt kind of limiting.  :x

It took me a long time to find a trio I was comfortable using.  For awhile it was Caly/Ele/Sco because they were the highest level characters I had and they were said to be good for ToC.  I got bored with them after extended use, plus they were starting to max out.  Next, I leveled up Helena/Emi.  I used Raven for awhile because I loved to shoot things and Croisement was cool.  Lionel came around and my team became Lionel/Helena/Emi.  I even used Lionel on Outrage for the longest time because I didn't have Punisher.  A couple people laughed at me for using Lionel on Outrage.  What could I do?  Punisher wasn't exactly raining like rabbits before the Alphabet Event.  I enjoyed Outrage anyway, I loved Outrage on my duo muskies.  Pew pew pew always in my <3 !

I'm busy with work and I travel a lot for work, so I'm not able to be active in the game.  I'm fairly satisfied today with what I can do, all things considered.

This was a rather rambly post... more so than usual anyway.

Today's Events
*Experienced a lot of lag spikes.  I DC'd in BH Sedecram.  I was about to warp to the next zone.  T.T
*Attended Mufasar!  I haven't gone in a super long time.  It went smoothly, no Domi appearance, therefore no smash-a-roo.  Though for some reason Emi missed WC with Level 12... wth?
*Was gifted an Elite Antique Pistol to add to Baron collection!  \(^.^)/  Twelve more to go!

Tune in tomorrow for an early Thanksgiving short shout out post.

Ferret, out.

2 comments:

  1. I totally get the want to collect weapon series! Some of them are as gorgeous as costumes, jewel series especially. :O

    And please dun feel bad about not having a bunch of 33ARs, I'm the same! I only just got some thanks to this event, but they're all Angels. I may get a mech weapon(or hopefully two) though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess because I'm only a few left to finishing the series I'm a bit like must finish this collection! ^^;

      Good luck!

      Delete