Sunday, November 18, 2012

Something I don't want to lose

Whee!  I ended up crafting the Serpent Main-Gauche thanks to Fox-san providing some Snail Shells!  :D  Too bad... only Grandice and Racel would make use of them in the future and even then, Grandice would end up using Greatsword and Racel would use Dagger instead.

I exchanged a bunch of roughs and got a fair amount of GQ and HQ Spods and Obs!

I got a Capri from exchanging Ancient Gold Relic Pieces!  Even though symbols are practically worth nothing now, it's still nice to get something sort of for free.  It's rare to get a symbol from Exchanger, so I feel pretty happy about it.

We did six out of seven Clan Raids today and even finished Sekhmet in 9:41 minutes!  *_*  Go Halcyon!  I got a LS from one of the raids.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment