Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shower of Comets

Here we are at the end of another week!  :O

Saturday's Activities
*Crafted something again that came out 3S!  *_*  So lucky!!!  Twice in one week!!!
*Last trio made it to Expert just before AW!
*AW was very short.  :x

*Duo'd Prison, originally to farm MQs, but ended up trying for Testo.  Third duo'ing adventure.  :D  Went down to the left side and killed the Elite V there and then went back towards the middle, killing all the mobs along the way.  I lagged during the middle Elite V and Geia died by those Bio Crap...  Spent time letting mobs respawn to try to get more MQs.  Then went to work on Ogre rooms.  My first room was Treasure Box and I only dealt with one Ogre.  :o  That last five percent on Testo really, really hurt.  ^.^;  No SCs were used during this raid.  :o

80 MQs to go!  Could be more, but that's what I'm shooting for for now.

Sunday's Activities
*Finished trio's Expert Stances!  Now I officially have no more Veterans and all Expert Stances (currently available) on all Experts leveled.  [What a crazy ferret... but I'm happy and proud and ecstatic!]  I guess now I work on getting those Experts to Expert 2.
*Had fun spamming boxes using different stock characters.  It was like Christmas day opening presents!  :)

Three more weeks to go!  p( '.' )q

No comments:

Post a Comment