Friday, January 11, 2013

Then I'd want to fly to your side

What am I still doing up?  I'm going to be so dead tomorrow.  :x

I can't load pictures from this laptop for some reason.  :\

Didn't sleep well or enough, but got up as early as I could to try to get more character cards before I poofed for two and a half days.

Because I was under a time crunch to leave for the airport, Senpai came along and helped speed up mob kills for Veronif quests at BH Toubkal, Secret Tower, and Ice Wizard's Tower.  I've never been to the real version of ST or Ice Tower, so it helped to have guidance on where to go for boss (though I've already forgotten where ST boss is).  The roulettes gave me a bunch of 92e Baron weapons that I already have.  :<  I also got a Frost Dust Ring from drops which I gave Senpai for helping me out, plus I think he's looking forward to Ion more than I am.  Frost Dust skill is pretty cool looking.

Also got Natalie and Daria.

I haven't gotten the expert stances for the five characters, something to do when I get back.  At least now I feel five character less loserish.

Ferret, passed out.

P.S. Wow, Zoe (the new Blog Guardian Bunny) leveled up so quickly!  Thanks for the clicks!  Please keep them coming!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment