Thursday, January 10, 2013

If I could be a tiny bird

It is way, way to late now!  Good thing my flight isn't until the afternoon...

I managed to get Unlimited Shot started on Katia and Etienne, but they seem to be leveling rather slowly and I'm not impressed by the way it looks on spacebar.  I'm missing watching Punisher already!  D:  I started ET on Stella, but then decided to get Bard and Tactical Assistance leveled first (still working on this one).  I'm really nerdy about having characters finish all stances.  The ones that have Bareknuckle all have them finished.

I decided I better get a character card or two because I feel like a loser already.  I ended up picking Elisa and Vincent because they didn't involve killing (well, BH Toubkal wasn't bad).  Thank goodness for wizards who levitate for getting around maps quickly!

I triggered Ludin, but didn't do anything beyond that.  I triggered Veronif too, but stopped because I don't have BMS.  Started Natalie too, but didn't kill anything.

Actually, I really wanted Adriana to be the first character card I got, but just too tired to go solo CM.  I've only done that once and that was a long time ago.  z_z  And sure as heck not going to solo CR.  Never even tried.  >_<

Man, now I really do feel like a loser.  Orz

Some pic spams!  :p

Was gifted a Pigling pet!  \(^.^)/

Grabbed these today

Loser Ferret's first new character cards

BH Toubkal roulette gave me this!
I almost NPC'd it thinking it was some Lv88 cannon!  ^.^;
The others were 92e Rouge Shield, 92e Wizard Armor, & ASO Box

Jealous Ferret T.T
(Grenmah looks creepy in that pose!)

Ferret will be on radio silence for the next two days.

Also, I'll be changing blog link to "ferragamo-ge" on January 27th.  I'll remind starting a week before.

No comments:

Post a Comment